Are you a driven and confident individual?
Do you enjoy working to achievable and ambitious goals?
Do you have a way with words, persuasive nature and love chatting to people?
Are you naturally competitive and highly determined?
Do you have experience in a customer service or sales environment?
Then we want to hear from you.
Weddingly is a smart digital product that helps couples navigate the huge task of preparing for their wedding day. Aside from beautiful inspirational material and practical information, Weddingly is home to a cultivated community of exceptional wedding vendors and suppliers, each promoting their crafts and services that we support through B2B content, providing support, information and quality tools via our Academy.
In a nutshell…
We’re looking for an individual with a passion for connecting with people, reaching targets and a fast-paced environment. Someone who thrives on achieving goals and is driven by succeeding in building excellent customer relationships would be great in this role.
This is a position where you can take ownership, have responsibility and carve out a personal role critical to the success of Weddingly. You have a voice – we want you to use it!
It would be beneficial (but not required) if you had 2+ years’ experience in a sales or customer service-based position.
What’s it like to work with us?
This role is flexible, working from a variety of locations – both remotely and in and around the Home Counties. Our friendly team are highly collaborative and driven to succeed. We are looking for someone who can join us, bring their skills and determination to the table, and have a strong role in shaping the B2B sales strategy.
We want to support our team members in growing their skills, experience and impact on the business. We do so by offering flexible and remote working environments, a social team experience and ongoing support in reaching your career goals.
This is an excellent role for someone who is looking to develop in a sales role and who wants to do so successfully with speed. With excellent career opportunities and a path to senior management in a short time, this role provides a clear route for driven career-minded individuals.
Who we’re looking for:
You will need:
- To be a confident, skilled individual in sales and customer service
- Someone who is confident on the phone and over email or face-to-face.
- To be someone who thrives on the opportunity to succeed and is naturally competitive, even with themselves!
- A positive attitude, confidence to overcome obstacles and embrace challenges.
- A great work ethic and a desire to reach, and exceed, targets
- Experience managing own time and targets, as well as working as an individual and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, and proficient IT skills (experience with CRMs and/or spreadsheets would be ideal)
- A passion for wanting to help shape the business and be part of its growth
- A friendly, professional demeanour, able to cultivate strong and successful relationships with clients
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing sales strategy- across multiple platforms, including: Phone, Face-to-Face meetings, Wedding Fayres, Twitter Hours, Networking Groups etc. Assisting in developing that sales strategy as time evolves
- Reporting to senior teams about progress and working closely with other departments to help shape Marketing Strategies and Product development as we grow
- Crucially forging and building relationships with Wedding Vendors to get them to join the Weddingly Community and to meet sales targets to grow Weddingly business and network.
- Guiding less experience team members and/or interns in supporting the Sales Team
Significant opportunity for career growth, with a path to Senior Management in a short space of time.
Salary: Starting salary of £18k+ subject to experience + Travel expenses where agreed. On Target Earnings up to £23k with room to increase over time.
Type: Full Time (flexible working arrangements may be available)
Location: We are based in Hertfordshire. This role will require travel around the Home Counties and London area with a view to expand quickly.
Send a CV and a cover letter/email to [email protected], outlining why you would be suitable for this role.
**Only those applications submitted with a cover letter will be considered**
Equal Opportunities Employer:
At Weddingly, we firmly believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. We’re in the business of celebrating love, in whatever form it takes, and this means that we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a die-hard obsession for Harry Potter. We believe that everyone brings something to the table and that we host the party. All you need is a willingness to be an active participant in the journey, with a desire to shake up niche industries.
Due to the number of applications we receive, Weddingly is only able to contact candidates who have been shortlisted for this position. If you have not heard from our team within 14 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. We wish you the best of luck in your job search. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
And, no recruiters, thank you.