Weddingly is a smart digital product that helps couples navigate the huge task of preparing for their wedding day. Aside from beautiful inspirational material and practical information, Weddingly is home to a cultivated community of exceptional wedding vendors and suppliers, each promoting their crafts and services. Weddingly connects couples with their perfect vendors, with style and ease.
What you see here at Weddingly right now is just the start of what we have in-store for the wedding industry. We are bringing a fresh and innovative piece of technology to the market that couples can use to not just search for vendors, but to be intuitively matched to the right vendors for them and their wedding. Based on factors such as budget, location, styling, taste, wedding date and more- we will streamline the hunting process. We will make more meaningful connections between couples and vendors, making the wedding planning process faster, easier and more enjoyable. We’re hunting for ambitious, passionate and hard working candidates to help us bring our vision to life and launch it to market.
As a well-funded start-up, Weddingly can provide an excellent opportunity to carve personal roles, make your voice heard and grow experience and knowledge quickly.
Equal Opportunities Employer:
At Weddingly, we firmly believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. We’re in the business of celebrating love, in whatever form it takes, and this means that we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a die-hard obsession for Harry Potter. We believe that everyone brings something to the table and that we host the party. All you need is a willingness to be an active participant in the journey, with a desire to shake up niche industries, starting with the Wedding community.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
And, no recruiters, thank you.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a confident and passionate individual who is excited to be part of a burgeoning technology start up in the wedding industry. You should be a marketing creative who has a love and deep understanding for social media and content marketing. You will be joining a small but determined marketing team on a mission to launch and grow a bold, smart and beautiful new brand. It would be beneficial if you had 2+ years experience in marketing, having executed successful social media campaigns from initial creation to reporting and analytics.
Whilst you should confidently be able to take ownership over the social media platforms, you’ll also be working closely with the Head of Marketing to create and execute a multi-channel B2C and B2B marketing strategy. This includes blog content, email marketing, podcasts, paid media, search engine marketing, etc., so a wider interest in digital marketing in general is also required
You should be:
- Someone with a great understanding of and enthusiasm for the latest trends in social content & developments on social platforms
- Experienced in creating and executing successful social media campaigns, from initial content creation to reporting and analytics
- Someone who has experience or a wider interest in additional areas of digital marketing, alongside social media (e.g. owned, earned, paid and shared media)
- Someone with a strong creative streak and a keen eye for digital design
- A candidate who is experienced in and enjoys writing for a B2C audience
- Patient and hard-working, with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Someone positive, who is confident at overcoming obstacles and embraces challenges
- Experienced in managing own time and targets
It would be beneficial if you:
- Have 2+ years experience in a marketing and/or a similar creative role
- Have experience in Paid Social Campaigns and/or other areas of Paid Media (e.g. PPC, display ads, remarketing etc.)
- Are someone with a keen eye for or who has experience in design, photography and/or video production
You will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership over social media growth, creating and executing an engaging content strategy across all social media channels
- Assisting with the development of the wider marketing strategy (across additional channels incl. web, blog, email, podcast, paid media, etc.) – have a voice and make your mark
- Assisting the Head of Marketing to achieve a speedy but strong growth in web traffic and engaged online users
- Researching, pitching and writing articles for our B2C and B2B blogs
- Creating weekly reports for the Head of Marketing, tracking, measuring and analysing web traffic and social media growth
- Working in a professional and timely manner, whether it be independently, with the wider team or with outsourced freelancers (graphic designers, photographers/videographers, PR agency, etc.)
- Forging and building relationships with our Wedding Vendors, to request information/imagery for content purposes
Significant opportunity for career growth, with a path to Management in a short space of time.
Salary: Competitive, based on experience
Type: Full Time (flexible working arrangements may be available)
Location: We are based in London and Hertfordshire. This role may require travel around the Home Counties area with a view to expand quickly.
Send a CV and a cover letter/email to [email protected], outlining why you would be suitable for this role.
Only those applications submitted with a cover letter will be considered.