Christmas is finally here! If you’re the type of person who feels their soul warming at just the sight of a Christmas tree, then we’re guessing you’ve been dropping Christmas wedding hints to your fiancé all month. Don’t worry, we’ll help you convince them.
The world is just a little cheerier at this time of year. From the decorations to the mulled wine, the family get-togethers to the gift wrapping, it’s truly magical. So, why not capitalise on the seasonal warmth and merriment, and plan the perfect Christmas wedding for December 2018?
Here are 18 gorgeous and oh-so-cosy ideas for a festive wedding.
- Baileys Hot Chocolate in a jar wedding favours? Yes please.
- Swap your wedding cake for a gorgeous tower of Ferrero Rocher.
- Give your guests a festive tipple with Christmas cocktails.
- Go seasonal right from the beginning with Christmas-y invitations.
- Another wedding favour idea: baubles.
- Use golden accents and fresh berries to give your place settings that festive edge.
- Let your guests get cosy with knitted blankets.
- A Christmas bouquet has to include plenty of green foliage and fresh berries.
- What about a cosy candle lit aisle?
- Cookies aren’t just for Father Christmas…
- A fresh foliage table runner is a great festive look. Go one step further by adding pine cones and other wintery twists.
- A wedding should be romantic, and what’s more romantic than mistletoe?
- Festive canapés, like these delicious cranberry and brie bites.
- Swap confetti for a send off with sparklers.
- Dress your bridesmaids in these gorgeous, navy coloured gowns for a look that’s both wintery and sophisticated.
- Simple but effective, tie a red satin bow around your cutlery.
- Beautiful and budget-friendly, place tall table candles in glass bottles.
- Say your ‘I Do’s’ under a red velvet and festive foliage archway.